Platinum Management Incorporated
When Platinum Management began, the challenge was quite clear; to create and develop an association management firm which would consistently deliver quality services to its clients. We felt this goal could be quite attainable if we assembled a cadre of professionals who were dedicated and genuinely interested in their clients. This was the vision and the task to which we committed ourselves in 2001 when Platinum Management, Inc. (PMI) was conceived. And it worked…
Today, PMI is providing a full range of services to more than 60 homeowners associations throughout Pima County. We provide full-service, intelligent solutions to the myriad of issues facing homeowners associations today. We have the flexibility to customize our solutions, systems and programs to fit your community's needs as well as your specific budget requirements. We are large enough to have the financial stability and infrastructure lacking in many smaller companies.
Why choose Platinum Management
- Local ownership, management and support and a dedication to our clients
- Proven track record supported by office metrics that measure and reward employees for excellent customer service
- State-of-the-art computerized accounting, personnel experienced in DRC Administration, construction and violation reporting and tracking systems
- The experience that comes from managing over twenty-five homeowner associations, specializing in custom home, gated communities
- Management Company of choice for several Pima County homebuilders by providing specialized turnover management, transition assistance and homeowner Board training
- Staff that are dedicated, rewarded, and compensated well above the industry standard, which results in low employee turnover and benefits our clientele.
We know you will appreciate the difference our customized solutions can make for your homeowners association.